2. Dress well for the presentation. The formal outfit is preffered to show the level of professionalism, personality and also confidence.
3. Keeping the eye contact with as many people as we can.
4. Speak in a loud and clear voice.
5. Engange with our audience. For example, pose them a question.
- Audience are not listening machines. We should treat our audience differently based on the topic being disussed.
- Most of our presentation speech will be forgotten. Smile and sound optimistic. So, people will remember that.
- If things go badly when answering questions, don't make it worse. Just be honest and don't be afraid to say I don't know.
Selamat mencuba! :)